Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I'm "Currently" Up To

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  :] 

I'm linking up again today with Farley for March Currently.  There's just something about this linky party that makes it my absolute favorite!  Perhaps it is because the graphics she uses are always so cute.  Anyways, without further ado, here is what's "currently" going on with me!



I bought that book on my Kindle last Friday and I've been reading it pretty regularly.  If you aren't familiar with Mindy Kaling, she plays Kelly Kapor on The Office.  On the show her character is incredibly self-centered and silly, but in real life, Mindy is a writer for the show (i.e.- very smart and talented).  The book is an easy, funny read (I mean, she is a comedy writer) and I've really enjoyed it.  I recommend checking it out sometime if you want a good laugh!

If you're just popping over from Farley's page, feel free to stick around for a while!  You can check out one of my favorite classroom management tools, read about my super brain, or just learn a bit about me.  Thanks for stopping by!

There are posts to come later this week about my current unit: the water cycle!  It has been really fun teaching this so far. 

Alright, now it's your turn to go link up!  :]

2 comments:

  1. So cute - I'm your newest follower. Found you over a the linky party! :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby - I love reading everyone's currently - I could always use more caffeine. :o) Come visit me if you haven't - I'm having a lucky 300 giveaway - you should enter. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete