Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Patty's Day

I'm normally not much for St. Patrick's Day, but I do like to do a little activity about it at school.  Since it falls on a Saturday this year I don't have to worry about wearing green (or keeping the kiddos from pinching kids who didn't wear green)--hooray!  We are going to do a little writing activity though.  I found this from the Teacher Wife and I knew it would be perfect.  Since I only see my kids for ~45 minutes we are going to skip the craft part of it and just do the printable. 

Anyways, I'm so thankful to Lindsey for offering this free activity.  It sure did help with my St. Patrick's Day planning!  :]  Click the picture to head over to her blog and snag the download for yourself. 

image via the teacher wife


Happy Tuesday!  Did everyone have a great weekend?  Mine was great...because it was three days!  I motion that every weekend is a three day weekend.  Who's with me?  ;]  And does anyone have a great idea for St. Patty's day lessons?

1 comment:

  1. Love the printable! And yes- I did just change the layout on my page.. and my "signature" is a picture I created in picnik.com. :o) I can't seem to find a way to email people anymore, so I try to follow up on blogs :)

    And so glad St. Pat's is on a Saturday for pinching reasons!!

    ReplyDelete